1. What kind of book are you currently interested in?
A: A book on world cultures. I have a deep understanding of our country as compared towhat I know of the world. So I thought that I should learn about the different ways of thinking of the rest of the world that I don’t know. That’s why I read it.
2. What kind of movies do you like?
A: I love horror films!
3.When you were in school, what is the subject you’re weak at?
4. When you were in school, what is the subject you’re best at?
5. If your girlfriend cooks for you, what dish would you like her to cook?
A:Dakdolitang! (spicy simmered chicken and vegetables)
6. What is your ideal type in a girl?
A: A girl with a cute aura.
7. Which hairstyle do you prefer in a girl? Short, bob, semilong, or long?
A: Short hair.
8. What is your favorite number?
A: 2. I feel like it has a sense of stability.
9. If a girl could give you a message, what words would make you happy?
A: I would be happy if I were told, “Your voice is really beautiful.”
10. What Korean dish would you recommend to your Japanese fans?
A:Samgyetang. (Chicken ginseng soup)
11. Please wink for us.
12. What SHINee song would you recommend to lift someone’s spirit when they’re feeling down?
13. What if you invited a girl you like to a date, how will you approach her?
A: I think that instead of asking her out boldly, I will do it secretly and in private(LOL).
14.Recently, is there anything that made you feel happy or energetic?
A: I took awalk after a long time! The trees were so green, and when I saw them I can feel the nature. The wind also felt really nice.
15. What is your treasure?
A: My family, myself, my fans. And the people around me who support me.
16. What is your favorite (Japanese) word?
A: Smile.Because a smiling face is the best.
17. What is your recent favorite fashion item?
A: Fedora hats.
18. What is a food you dislike?
19. Please hold out your hand.
20. What is your favorite smell?
A: The smell of trees. They have a calming feeling.
21. What is your ideal age to get married?
A: I wonder how old would be good…about 35 years old? (LOL)
22. What is your latest hobby/game that interests you?
A: Bowling! I even bought My Ball! I’m thinking of seriously doing it (LOL).
23. What is your special skill?
24. What is your favorite food?
A: Chicken! I love chicken! I like any dish with chicken!
25. Please give us a flying kiss!
26. Please make a crying face.
27. What is a book you like?
A: Poetry. It is an accumulation of unsaid feelings and is easy to read.
28. How do you relieve stress?
A: I guess this is also by walking. Like, taking a walk through a place I’ve never ventured before. Since it’s a place I’m unfamiliar with, I become observant of the things around me and it’s exciting, discovering a lot of new things. With that, my mood becomes better. I recommend it to everyone!
29. What is your charm point?
A: My voice!
30. What is the most interesting dream you had?
A: Hmm..I forgot. LOL. I may have had dreams but I don’t really remember them?
31. What did you eat last night?
32. If you’re taking a walk with your girlfriend, what is better? holding hands or linking arms?
A: Holding hands would be better, I think~
33. What present would you give your girlfriend if you’re celebrating your first anniversary?
A:Hmm…what would be nice? …Will you give me suggestions? (LOL)
34. What is your weak point?
A: I get easily influenced by other people’s opinions.
35. What is something you want to do before you die?
A:Something that seems to feel really good–Skydiving!
36. What do you wear when you sleep?
A: T-shirt and shorts.
37. What is your dream when you were young?
A: To be a scientist or architect
38. When you go out, what item should definitely be in your bag?
A: My phone, wallet, and room keys
39. What is the first thing you do upon waking up?
A: Check the time.
40. What is something that you are secretly proud of?
A: No matter what I’m going to start doing or no matter where I am going, I always prepare for it.
41. Which do you prefer, roller coaster or haunted house?
A: If I can choose, then roller coaster.
42. Please make a gesture showing, “keep it a secret”!
43. What is your favorite sport?
A: Favorite sport, I don’t have one (LOL).
44. What do you buy in a convenience store?
A: I often buy sweets or drinks.
45. Are you the type of person who eats his favorite food first or last?
A: Either. It depends on what I feel during that time.
46. How do you spend time in your room?
A: If there is time, I sleep a lot.
47. What is your favorite animal?
48. What is your favorite color?
49. What is your favorite season?
A: Although they pass by easily, spring and autumn.
50. (Q fromSWJ): Onew-san always has a smiling face, but if a problem comes up, what do you do to calm yourself down?
A: First, I sleep (LOL). But I don’t sleep to forget about it. I sleep mainly to”reset” and regain my presence of mind. Then I think it over again,what I lacked/missed and what I need to do.
Onew x Taemin: Always making each other smile, the warm, fluffy, and healing pair.
Taemin: Onew-hyung has always been a listener and has talked with me a lot regarding various things. After this, I will continue to depend on him.
Onew: Taemin is really my cute younger brother. Our ages are far apart and the difference in our ideas are surprising, but in that sense, it is interesting.
Taemin: Am I interesting?
Onew: Thanks to Taemin, there are times when we encounter “miraculous experiences” I wouldn’t have even imagined.
Taemin: Did you mean…Is that because I always destroy stuff and people call me “magic hands”?
Onew: Well, there are times like that, too. (LOL)
Taemin: I’m always depending on Onew-hyung.
Onew: With Taemin is a fresh experience every time.
Taemin: How are you smiling like that?
Onew: Because of Taemin I’m always laughing/smiling
Onew x Minho – Like in soccer, they’re the defense and attack pair
Onew: Whatever happens, he is by our side and calls out to us. Minho is really a person who becomes our strength in any situation.
Minho: Ohh! *high-fives*
Onew: It’s not only with me, even with other members, he is our heart aid and is a very important existence to all of us.
Minho: Ohh! *high-fives* For me, Onew-kun is our immovable defense.
Onew: Eh? Is it a soccer reference?
Minho: Since he is always very steadfast, all of us depend on him.
Onew: Minho becomes our strength in whatever situation.
Onew: We’re always reassured by his courage.
Minho: Onew is SHINee’s super defense!
Onew x Key – SHINee’s Leader and SHINee’s brain.
Key: Recently, Onew seems to be so obedient. I think I know the reason for it.
Onew: What is it?
Key: Although we always seem to forget, you’re already 25 years old (LOL). But you sometimes act younger than the rest of us.
Onew: Key is just more mature than I am. Key’s mindset is to take out the parts that cause us (SHINee) uneasiness/anxiety and use them as an opportunity to try out new things.
Key: (seriously) We weren’t really aware of it, but we really have grown up… (*)
Onew: Whatever in Key’s head (his ideas/thoughts/etc) is very important to SHINee!
Key: Onew will catch up eventually (LOL) (**)
Onew: I want Key to talk about opportunities always.
Jonghyun x Onew: The seniors who understand and worry for each other.
Onew: I like Jonghyun’s mouth.
Onew: Because he can put his own thoughts into his own words and convey them properly. I think his power to express things is amazing.
Jonghyun: Then you like my words, you mean. Not my mouth (LOL). As for me, I like Onew-kun’s funny side (how he makes people laugh). But actually I wish that Onew-kun will fix a part of him, too.
Onew: Where, where?
Jonghyun: Sometimes, your jokes are hard to understand so it’s bothersome (LOL).
Onew: …….I’m sorry (LOL).
Jonghyun: Onew-kun! Sometimes your gags are hard to understand! LOL
Onew: I think it’s amazing how (Jonghyun) expresses in his own words.